Translate

2010/03/08

love is...




In this wonderful blog
http://thethingsiamtooscaredtosay.blogspot.com/

I found something too perfect not to be published.
That's express so well what love does mean for me..


<...>
Maybe it's because I'm a hopeless romantic, and our story is one of the best stories I've heard.
Maybe it's because you loved me for me. My dark sides and my bright sides. My weaknesses and my strengths. My imperfections and my insecurities. You loved everything I hate about myself.


Maybe it's because you were my best friend, and you were always there for me. You never left me even when nobody else wanted to be around. You always stuck around.
Maybe it's because even on my worst days, even when I was a complete and utter monster, you didn't care because you just wanted me to be a monster with you.

Maybe it's because when I had you, nothing else mattered. The world could be ending, but it was okay. Because you were holding my hand.
http://thethingsiamtooscaredtosay.blogspot.com/2010/03/confession-22_07.html

No comments: