Translate

2007/06/15

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

foto- Inga. monte verde, costa rica, marz'07

The colours of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by I see friends shakin' hands, sayin' "How do you do?"
They're really saying "I love you"
<...>
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
Yes, I think to myself, what a wonderful world

WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD- Louis Armstrong
http://www.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/paul/lyrics/louisa~1/whataw~1.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bellissimo arcobaleno....da sempre da quando ero piccolo mi fermo a guardare il cielo dopo ogni pioggia sperando di poterlo vedere. Ogni volta è sempre una bella emozione.
Hai un bel animo ed un bellissimo sorriso.

Ps. Sono sempre io, il tuo ammiratore