Translate

2007/10/13

to remember me

(2007 July, Italy, Cortenedolo)

Atiduok mano regejima zmogui, kuris ne karto nemate

patekancios saules, kudikio veido ar moters meiles zvilgnio...
Atiduok mano sirdi tam, kurio sirdis tebuvo nesibaigianciu skausmu saltinis...
Give my sight to the man who has never seen a sunrise, a baby's face, or love in the eyes of a woman. Give my heart to a person whose own heart has caused nothing but endless days of pain.

<...>
Jei reikia, paimk mano lasteles ir isugink jas taip,
kad viena diena nebylys berniukas susuktu, isgirdes
plazdant siksnosparni...
O kurcia mergaite isgirstu lietu, barbenanti i langa...
Take my cells, if necessary, and let them grow so that, someday, a speechless boy will shout at the crack of a bat and a deaf girl will hear the sound of rain against her window.

(2007 July, Montagna, Italy)

Sudegink tai, kas liks is manes, o pelenus isbarstyk pavejui, kad geriau augtu geles...

Jei privalai ka nors palaidoti, tebunie tai mano ydos, mano silpnybes, visi isankstiniai nusistatymai pries kitus zmones. Atiduok mano nuodemes velniui, Atiduok mano siela Dievui.Jei kartais noretum prisiminti mane, padaryk gera darba ar tarki zodi zmogui, kuriam esi reikalingas. Jei padarysi, ko taves prasau, as gyvensiu amzinai.
Burn what is left of me and scatter the ashes to the winds to help the flowers grow. If you must bury something, let it be my faults, my weaknesses, and all prejudices against my fellow man.
If, by chance, you wish to remember me, do it with a kind deed or word to someone who needs you. If you do all I have asked, I will live forever.
(Robert N. Test) http://st09.startlogic.com/~pendrago/remember.html
www.donoras.lt

No comments: